By joining, you are directly supporting the Sunshine Coast BC Fibreshed Affiliate and thereby participating in an international Fibreshed movement to create strong networks of local fibre artisans, producers, consumers, and those learning the crafts and ways of the natural fibre world for the health of the earth’s biosphere.
Fibershed Producers follow these guidelines
If you are a Fibreshed farmer or artisan in the Sunshine Coast Fibreshed and would like people to know that your work supports regional agriculture, a local and fair economy, and ecological balance, consider joining the Fibreshed Producer Program.
Benefits of the $25 annual membership fee
- Inclusion in the Fibreshed Producer Directory, which includes a bio or statement, photos, your contact information, and a link to your website or blog
- A photo shoot of your farm or studio and a written story about your work published on our blog
- Invitation to have a vendor space at select Fibreshed events
- Fibreshed Certified Product tags (up to ten free tags each year you are a paid member, plus additional tags at cost: $10 per 50 tags). Tag size: 2.75″ x 1.375″
- A Certified Producer or Certified Vendor sign to display with your products
- A Soil to Soil Fibreshed card
- Online Fibreshed newsletterroduc