- This event has passed.
LMSPA Wool ‘n Ewe Affair
June 8 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pmFree
The Lower Mainland Sheep Producers Association is having its annual show and sale, a fundraiser to help educate the community, fibre artists and farmers alike. Raw fleece, entered by local producers, will be judged and sold by auction.
- watch hand-shearing demonstrations (10:30-11:00 am)
- hear all about different breeds of sheep
- see how a sheep fleece is judged
- meet local sheep producers and artists
- take part in hands-on spinning, weaving, and felting demonstrations
- enter to win prizes
The Lower Mainland Sheep Producer Association takes great care in providing locally raised, top-quality fleece, ideal for spinners, crafters, and knitters. All fleeces are judged and examined for quality; the best will be placed.